I offer coaching services for personal development, teams and managers.
Coaching requires a minimum of 3, 1-hour sessions. Before beginning you must take the online assessment test.
AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Strengths-based development builds on a person’s areas of greatest potential rather than shore up weaknesses.
- A person’s greatest opportunity for success lies in building on their natural talents, not in fixing weaknesses.
- People who know their talents and have the opportunity to use them at work are more than six times as likely to engage in their jobs.
- People who know their talents have the opportunity to use them at work are three times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
- People who use their strengths every day have 7.8% greater productivity.
- Building your talents into real strengths requires practice and hard work, much like developing physical strength.
As your Strengths Coach I will journey with you as you:
Name your leading strengths.
Claim your strengths in your professional and personal life.
Aim your strengths so that you may be more engaged in work and have an improved quality of life.
STRENGTHS COACHING AND TEAMS
Strengths-based development helps team members identify how they can purposefully aim their talents so that the team is better equipped to accomplish its goals and performance objectives and respond to everyday situations.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT TEAM?
- Share a Mission and Purpose.
- Everyone on the team understands and appreciates that he or she is great at some things and not very good at others.
- Team members are aware of each other’s talents.
Teams that have clear and compelling goals and expectations are more productive, cost effective, creative and adaptive.
Gallup researchers have discovered:
- A focus on strengths can help a team become more productive and engaged.
- Teams that focus on strengths every day have 12.5% greater productivity.
- People who focus on their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged in their jobs.
- Work-groups with high levels of engagement experience 22% higher profitability and 21% higher productivity.
- Teams with high levels of engagement experience 65% lower turnover and 10% higher customer engagement.
As your Strengths Coach, “I will help your team members explore how they can apply their greatest talents and strengths purposefully in their everyday lives, by helping the team focus on their most important performance objectives, goals, or desired outcomes. Once the team has identified clear and actionable goals, I will help members aim their individual and collective talents squarely at their goals.”
STRENGTHS COACHING AND MANAGERS
STRENGTHS BASED HIGH-PERFORMANCE MANAGERS:
- Believe that a person’s talents are his or her best opportunity for success.
- Are mindful of their own individual talents and assume responsibility for developing them.
- Understand and appreciate their employee’s talents and strengths and use this information to uniquely set up each person for success.
ENGAGEMENT-FOCUSED HIGH-PERFORMANCE MANAGERS:
- Authentically care about each person on their team and help each employee row within his or her role.
- Build a team of culture of collaboration and partnership.
- Focus on the engagement of their employees and team and put systems in place to ensure that employee’s workplace needs are met.
PERFORMANCE-ORIENTATED STRENGTH-BASED MANAGERS:
- Set clear performance goals and expectations.
- Measure the right outcomes.
- Provide feedback and direction that help their employees and teams make the right decisions and take action.
As a Strengths Coach, “I will help you fully appreciate how each of your strengths influence you’re your behavior, activities, relationships and management style AND help you gain and understanding of and appreciation for each team member’s unique and powerful talents.”